你这个小可爱,明天再和你玩好不好?快睡吧。
Oh, you little cutie pie. We'll play tomorrow buddy, okay? Okay, sleep well.
《爱宠大机密》《The Secret Life of Pets》
你好。你好。这个小可爱是谁啊?不要怪我不懂得谦虚,但我?
Hello. Hello. And who is this little cutie pie? Well, don't think me immodest, but, me?
《老友记 第二季》《Friends Season 2》
大家都知道这一点。冥王星就是个小可爱。虽是最小的行星,却有着最大的一颗心。
Everybody knows that. Pluto's a little cutie-pie. The smallest planet with the biggest heart.
《女孩成长记 第二季》《Girl Meets World Season 2》
艾丽西娅,你DVD想怎么设啊,5.1杜比还是家庭影院?你看着办好了,小可爱。
Alicia, what do you want as your default setting for DVDs, 5.1 Dolby or DTS? Whatever you think is best, cutie.
《生活大爆炸 第二季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
超级小可爱,纽约区。那便是我!
Grand Supreme Little Darling, New York Division? That's me.
《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》
是哪个小可爱躲在这呀?是条蛇,一条吓人的蛇。
Who do we have here? It's a snake. A terrifying snake.
《生活大爆炸 第五季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
有谁愿意尊一下老,让个座吗?不是说你啦,小可爱。
Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older? Oh, not you, sweet potato pie.
《女孩成长记 第一季》《Girl Meets World Season 1》
赫布,他们就是新雇员,凯文,斯图尔特,那个小可爱是鲍勃。
Herb, these are the new recruits. Kevin, Stuart and that cute little one is Bob.
《小黄人》《Minions》